Take this FREE 3-Minutes Test by Lissa Coffey to:
- Find out the right way to practice Zen meditation as per your body type
- Discover your real personality type your own unique combination of Doshas that no one else has!
- Uncover the hidden cause of all your physical and mental discomforts
- Learn about your ‘Prakruti’ to understand why you face certain problems in your life as well as how to rectify your ‘Vikruti’ or ‘Personal Imbalance’ through natural ways
- Know how Ayurveda can supplement your Zen meditation practice..
- Understand why you and others around you react the way they do and how you can minimize the negative elements in your relationships
- Also learn how you can use this discovery to look even better, get healthier and live a much more happier life!
To know about your body Dosha please select the option most relevant to you
Did you know, that most emotional, physical and mental health issues are actually rooted in your biological set up?
What’s Your Dosha Test by Lissa Coffey
- Lissa received the “Dharma Award” from AAPNA for her Excellence in Promoting Awareness of Ayurveda.
-Her best-selling book “What’s Your Dosha, Baby? Discover the Vedic Way for Compatibility in Life and Love” is the only book ever published on Ayurveda and Relationships, and it has been translated into five languages.
-Lissa Coffey has appeared on national television and has lectured worldwide on the subject of Ayurveda and Relationships.
-In 2005 she was awarded a commendation from Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for “Outstanding Contribution to the Yoga Community.”
-Her first book on Ayurveda: “The Healthy Family Handbook: Natural Remedies for Parents and Children” was released in 1997.
-She has had seven books published. Her most recent book is “The Perfect Balance Diet: 4 Weeks to a Lighter Body, Mind, Spirit & Space.”
- Lifestyle and Relationship Expert
- Corporate Spokesperson
- Multi-media Author & Producer
Are You Practicing Zen Correctly?
For most of us, Zen is the path to achieve balance and harmony for our body, mind and soul. What we do not know is different bodies react to Zen and its effects differently. A Kapha body will have completely different way of practicing Zen meditation than a Vata or a Pitta. Ayurveda helps you attain the state of bliss when practicing Zen where all the irrelevant clutter is filtered out. This kind of meditation cleanses both the mind and the soul of any unwanted & disturbing elements.
To achieve all this, the first step requires you to know your true body type. Only when you know this correctly can you practice Zen so as to reap the maximum benefit out of it. Ayurveda goes a step ahead and supplements the Zen practice by balancing your Doshas in more than one way. Ayurveda advices simple changes in diet and food combination which can help you attain the perfect balance. To know more about your dosha and the correct Zen mediation that you should practice, take the FREE test above.