Take this FREE 3-Minute Test by Lissa Coffey to:
- Find out how to lose weight safely without any crash dieting.
- Discover your real personality type- your own unique combination of Doshas that no one else has!
- Uncover the hidden cause of all your physical and mental discomforts
- Learn about your ‘Prakruti’ to understand why you face certain problems in your life as well as how to rectify your ‘Vikruti’ or ‘Personal Imbalance’ through natural ways
- Get diet tips and recipes customized as per your body type to help you lose weight quickly without any side-effects.
- Understand why you and others around you react the way they do and how you can minimize the negative elements in your relationships
- Also learn how you can use this discovery to look even better, get healthier and live a much more happier life!
To know about your body Dosha & the perfect way to lose weight please select the option most relevant to you
Did you know, that most emotional, physical and mental health issues are actually rooted in your biological set up?
What’s Your Dosha Test by Lissa Coffey
- Lissa received the “Dharma Award” from AAPNA for her Excellence in Promoting Awareness of Ayurveda.
-Her best-selling book “What’s Your Dosha, Baby? Discover the Vedic Way for Compatibility in Life and Love” is the only book ever published on Ayurveda and Relationships, and it has been translated into five languages.
-Lissa Coffey has appeared on national television and has lectured worldwide on the subject of Ayurveda and Relationships.
-In 2005 she was awarded a commendation from Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for “Outstanding Contribution to the Yoga Community.”
-Her first book on Ayurveda: “The Healthy Family Handbook: Natural Remedies for Parents and Children” was released in 1997.
-She has had seven books published. Her most recent book is “The Perfect Balance Diet: 4 Weeks to a Lighter Body, Mind, Spirit & Space.”
- Lifestyle and Relationship Expert
- Corporate Spokesperson
- Multi-media Author & Producer
Are You losing more sleep than weight by crash dieting?
Ayurveda for very long period of time have guided and helped people live a healthy life. For centuries, people in India have been able to control their weight by following simple tips laid out by Ayurveda. Weight loss is not very tough especially given the number of commercially available products in the market. What is difficult about weight loss is doing it safely without harming our body.
This is why Ayurveda becomes imperative while we try and lose the extra weight that we gain from eating the wrong types of food. Each body type has its own kind of dosha which dictates the kind of food we should be having. Science of Ayurveda which was developed in ancient times can be safely applied today to effectively lose weight without suffering from any harmful consequences while doing so. To find out what is your true body type and how to lose weight, take the FREE Test above.