Take this FREE 3-Minutes Test by Lissa Coffey to:
- Find out how Ayurveda helps you attain internal balance to supplement Vastu Shastra practices.
- Discover your real personality type your own unique combination of Doshas that no one else has!
- Uncover the hidden cause of all your physical and mental discomforts
- Learn about your ‘Prakruti’ to understand why you face certain problems in your life as well as how to rectify your ‘Vikruti’ or ‘Personal Imbalance’ through natural ways
- Get the right energy balance within you and channelize the energies gained through Vastu.
- Understand why you and others around you react the way they do and how you can minimize the negative elements in your relationships
- Also learn how you can use this discovery to look even better, get healthier and live a much more happier life!
Take this FREE Test Below and Find out what is your unique Dosha & simple tips can help you channelize the energies of Vastu correctly
Did you know, that most emotional, physical and mental health issues are actually rooted in your biological set up?
What’s Your Dosha Test by Lissa Coffey
- Lissa received the “Dharma Award” from AAPNA for her Excellence in Promoting Awareness of Ayurveda.
-Her best-selling book “What’s Your Dosha, Baby? Discover the Vedic Way for Compatibility in Life and Love” is the only book ever published on Ayurveda and Relationships, and it has been translated into five languages.
-Lissa Coffey has appeared on national television and has lectured worldwide on the subject of Ayurveda and Relationships.
-In 2005 she was awarded a commendation from Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for “Outstanding Contribution to the Yoga Community.”
-Her first book on Ayurveda: “The Healthy Family Handbook: Natural Remedies for Parents and Children” was released in 1997.
-She has had seven books published. Her most recent book is “The Perfect Balance Diet: 4 Weeks to a Lighter Body, Mind, Spirit & Space.”
- Lifestyle and Relationship Expert
- Corporate Spokesperson
- Multi-media Author & Producer
Find Out How Ayurveda Can Enhance Vastu Energies?
Vastu Shastra is an ancient science of architecture which derives its roots from Vedic literature, the same place Ayurveda attributes its birth to. While Vastu balances the energy outside, Ayurveda balances your internal energies. The energies released by your surroundings is balanced by Vastu and is absorbed by your body.
However, if your body’s energy balance is internally not strong, the positive energies generated through Vastu would then go waste and can prove to be counter-productive also. It is therefore always recommended to supplement Vastu with an internal balancing mechanism like Ayurveda. To know more about how the energies present within you and how to balance them, take the free test above.