Take this FREE 3-Minutes Test by Lissa Coffey to:
- Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine are a lot much similar to each other.
- Discover your real personality type your own unique combination of Doshas that no one else has!
- Uncover the hidden cause of all your physical and mental discomforts
- Learn about your ‘Prakruti’ to understand why you face certain problems in your life as well as how to rectify your ‘Vikruti’ or ‘Personal Imbalance’ through natural ways
- Ayurveda fills the gaps of Traditional Chinese Medicine by defining the activities one should follow for a healthier liestyle.
- Understand why you and others around you react the way they do and how you can minimize the negative elements in your relationships
- Also learn how you can use this discovery to look even better, get healthier and live a much more happier life!
To know about your body Dosha please select the option most relevant to you
Did you know, that most emotional, physical and mental health issues are actually rooted in your biological set up?
What’s Your Dosha Test by Lissa Coffey
- Lissa received the “Dharma Award” from AAPNA for her Excellence in Promoting Awareness of Ayurveda.
-Her best-selling book “What’s Your Dosha, Baby? Discover the Vedic Way for Compatibility in Life and Love” is the only book ever published on Ayurveda and Relationships, and it has been translated into five languages.
-Lissa Coffey has appeared on national television and has lectured worldwide on the subject of Ayurveda and Relationships.
-In 2005 she was awarded a commendation from Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for “Outstanding Contribution to the Yoga Community.”
-Her first book on Ayurveda: “The Healthy Family Handbook: Natural Remedies for Parents and Children” was released in 1997.
-She has had seven books published. Her most recent book is “The Perfect Balance Diet: 4 Weeks to a Lighter Body, Mind, Spirit & Space.”
- Lifestyle and Relationship Expert
- Corporate Spokesperson
- Multi-media Author & Producer
How Ayurveda is a better solution than Traditional Chinese Medicine?
Traditional Chinese Medicine compared to Ayurveda is a relatively newer connect where Ayurveda was developed more than 5000 Years ago Traditional Chinese Medicine came into existence about 2000 Years ago
It has various forms like herbal Medicine, acupuncture, Massage and Exercises just like Ayurveda however it is unable to define the Lifestyle for a person as extensively as Ayurveda does.
While Traditional Chinese Medicine diagnosis aims to trace symptoms to patterns of an underlying disharmony by measuring pulse, inspecting tongue, skin, eyes etc to treat irregularities in normal processes on the other hand Ayurveda aims to holistically cure the body than to treat the disease.