Take this FREE 3-Minutes Test by Lissa Coffey to:
- Find out how Ayurveda helps you attain internal balance to supplement Taoism practices & beliefs.
- Discover your real personality type your own unique combination of Doshas that no one else has!
- Uncover the hidden cause of all your physical and mental discomforts
- Learn about your ‘Prakruti’ to understand why you face certain problems in your life as well as how to rectify your ‘Vikruti’ or ‘Personal Imbalance’ through natural ways
- Get the right energy balance within you and channelize the energies gained by practicing Taoism.
- Understand why you and others around you react the way they do and how you can minimize the negative elements in your relationships
- Also learn how you can use this discovery to look even better, get healthier and live a much more happier life!
Take this FREE Test Below and Find out what is your unique Dosha & simple tips can help you channelize your energies gained from practicing Tao
Did you know, that most emotional, physical and mental health issues are actually rooted in your biological set up?
What’s Your Dosha Test by Lissa Coffey
- Lissa received the “Dharma Award” from AAPNA for her Excellence in Promoting Awareness of Ayurveda.
-Her best-selling book “What’s Your Dosha, Baby? Discover the Vedic Way for Compatibility in Life and Love” is the only book ever published on Ayurveda and Relationships, and it has been translated into five languages.
-Lissa Coffey has appeared on national television and has lectured worldwide on the subject of Ayurveda and Relationships.
-In 2005 she was awarded a commendation from Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for “Outstanding Contribution to the Yoga Community.”
-Her first book on Ayurveda: “The Healthy Family Handbook: Natural Remedies for Parents and Children” was released in 1997.
-She has had seven books published. Her most recent book is “The Perfect Balance Diet: 4 Weeks to a Lighter Body, Mind, Spirit & Space.”
- Lifestyle and Relationship Expert
- Corporate Spokesperson
- Multi-media Author & Producer
How Ayurveda Helps You supplement Taoism?
Taoism, like Ayurveda, is a science to understand your true self and live a peaceful life. Taoism helps you become self-aware and Ayurveda takes this self awareness to a different level.
Ayurveda helps you use this self-awareness to heal yourself holistically. So while Taoism is the path, Ayurveda is what makes the path easy and its results effective. While Taoism may require you to question the life that you lead and radically change parts or whole of it, Ayurveda would seamlessly blend in with your lifestyle and help you lead a healthy and holistic life without making any drastic changes to it. For over many centuries, Taoism and Ayurveda has changed the life of many people and have enabled them to live a happier and healthier life. To know about how Ayurveda can help you walk the right path and supplement Taoism, find your TRUE body type by taking the above test NOW!