Take this FREE 3-Minutes Test by Lissa Coffey to:
- Find out which is the correct ayurvedic recipe for you.
- Discover your real personality type your own unique combination of Doshas that no one else has!
- Uncover the hidden cause of all your physical and mental discomforts
- Learn about your ‘Prakruti’ to understand why you face certain problems in your life as well as how to rectify your ‘Vikruti’ or ‘Personal Imbalance’ through natural ways
- Get food tips and recipes customized as per your body type.
- Understand why you and others around you react the way they do and how you can minimize the negative elements in your relationships
- Also learn how you can use this discovery to look even better, get healthier and live a much more happier life!
Take this FREE Test Below and Find out what is your unique Dosha & the right Ayurvedic recipe that you should be cooking for your family
Did you know, that most emotional, physical and mental health issues are actually rooted in your biological set up?
What’s Your Dosha Test by Lissa Coffey
- Lissa received the “Dharma Award” from AAPNA for her Excellence in Promoting Awareness of Ayurveda.
-Her best-selling book “What’s Your Dosha, Baby? Discover the Vedic Way for Compatibility in Life and Love” is the only book ever published on Ayurveda and Relationships, and it has been translated into five languages.
-Lissa Coffey has appeared on national television and has lectured worldwide on the subject of Ayurveda and Relationships.
-In 2005 she was awarded a commendation from Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for “Outstanding Contribution to the Yoga Community.”
-Her first book on Ayurveda: “The Healthy Family Handbook: Natural Remedies for Parents and Children” was released in 1997.
-She has had seven books published. Her most recent book is “The Perfect Balance Diet: 4 Weeks to a Lighter Body, Mind, Spirit & Space.”
- Lifestyle and Relationship Expert
- Corporate Spokesperson
- Multi-media Author & Producer
Are You Cooking The Right Recipe To Suit Your Body?
Ayurveda for very long period of time has guided and helped people live a healthy life. Ayurveda achieves this by primarily suggesting you the right food for your body. This diet plan is further customized for your exact body type. The Ayurvedic recipe ensures that the food you eat cleanses both your body and mind and helps you achieve the perfect harmony & balance of energies. This holistic approach helps you to become a balanced, vitalized and most importantly a happy person without much efforts from your side. All that Ayurveda teaches in its diet plans is to eat the right food, cooked using special recipes that are easy to make, for your body type and the right food combinations for you. Ayurvedic recipes are not restrictive or fad diet food but is the holistic and complete way of attaining great health.
Ayurvedic recipes, contrary to popular belief, are easy to make and can be made using our daily items. You don’t have to go shopping for any exotic herb to prepare these simple recipes. However, to for a great health, you must recognize your true body type. To find your “Dosha” take the FREE test above.