Take this FREE 3-Minutes Test by Lissa Coffey to:
- Find out the right way to practice Pranayam suitable for your individual personality type
- Discover your real personality type your own unique combination of Doshas that no one else has!
- Uncover the hidden cause of all your physical and mental discomforts
- Learn about your ‘Prakruti’ to understand why you face certain problems in your life as well as how to rectify your ‘Vikruti’ or ‘Personal Imbalance’ through natural ways
- Supplement Pranayam practice with the right diet plan made specifically as per your body type.
- Understand why you and others around you react the way they do and how you can minimize the negative elements in your relationships
- Also learn how you can use this discovery to look even better, get healthier and live a much more happier life!
To know about your body Dosha & the correct Pranayam practices please select the option most relevant to you.
Did you know, that most emotional, physical and mental health issues are actually rooted in your biological set up?
What’s Your Dosha Test by Lissa Coffey
- Lissa received the “Dharma Award” from AAPNA for her Excellence in Promoting Awareness of Ayurveda.
-Her best-selling book “What’s Your Dosha, Baby? Discover the Vedic Way for Compatibility in Life and Love” is the only book ever published on Ayurveda and Relationships, and it has been translated into five languages.
-Lissa Coffey has appeared on national television and has lectured worldwide on the subject of Ayurveda and Relationships.
-In 2005 she was awarded a commendation from Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for “Outstanding Contribution to the Yoga Community.”
-Her first book on Ayurveda: “The Healthy Family Handbook: Natural Remedies for Parents and Children” was released in 1997.
-She has had seven books published. Her most recent book is “The Perfect Balance Diet: 4 Weeks to a Lighter Body, Mind, Spirit & Space.”
- Lifestyle and Relationship Expert
- Corporate Spokesperson
- Multi-media Author & Producer
How Ayurveda can supplement your Pranayam practice.
Pranayama, the yogic art of breathing, comes from the root words prana and ayama. Prana means “life force” and ayama means “expansion, manifestation, or prolongation.” The ancient Ayurvedic texts refer to prana and its effect on our health and the diseases caused to us. What most of neglect is the effect of prana on our specific body type. Pranayam if performed incorrectly can have adverse effect on our body and can reverse any healing process.
It is therefore imperative to not only perform pranayam correctly but also to supplement it with
Ayurveda, which can enhance the benefits of all practices of Pranayam.
Ayurveda goes a step ahead than just enhancing the effects of pranayam and cleanses the body of all toxins that pranayam is unable to deal with. Where Pranayam leaves you, Ayurveda takes over from there. What becomes important here is not to treat these sciences as generic in nature. A lot of the effects depend upon your true body type. Different bodies react differently to pranayam and Ayurveda. To maximize the positive results, the true body type must be known and all practices carried out accordingly. To know more about your body type, take the FREE test above.