Remember your sattvic mind, your true purity and wholeness, with the help of these Louise Hay quotes.
Wellness in the United States would not be where it is today without the groundbreaking work of Louise Hay. Louise Hay passed away on August 30, 2017. She was 90 years old. Her life’s work as a motivational author and speaker began in 1976 with the publication of ‘Heal Your Body’. Her writing and life mission embodied the Ayurvedic concept of sattva.
One with a Sattvic Mind is able to clearly see their patterns and able to respond in the moment and control their distractions. When they maintain a Sattvic mind, they are emotionally strong, stable, blissful and positive and thus attract and inspire many others too.
You too can choose which state of mind you want to keep and like Louise Hay, you can choose to live with a Sattvic Mind for the rest of your life!
Louise was an early student of mental wellness. She studied Transcendental Meditation with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi at the Maharishi International University in Fairfield, Iowa. She battled cancer successfully, touched the lives of hundreds of AIDS patients at powerful support groups in the 1980s and appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and The Phil Donahue Show. She is the author of 17 self-help books.
In honor of Louise’s life, we’re sharing 21 Louise Hay quotes. Enjoy them, and share the sattva.
21 Louise Hay Quotes
- ‘Be ready for love when it does come. Prepare the field and be ready to nourish love. Be loving, and you will be lovable. Bo open and receptive to love.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘Love is the greatest healing power I know. Love can heal even the deepest and most painful memories because love brings the light of understanding to the darkest corners of our hearts and minds.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘I am an open channel for creative ideas.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘Self-approval and self-acceptance in the now are the main keys to positive changes in every area of our lives.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘Begin to recognize prosperity everywhere, and rejoice in it..’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘Our longing is our calling.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘I grow spiritually when I accept responsibility for my life.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘I am enough.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘All is well in my world.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘I am beautiful and everybody loves me.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘The point of power is always in the present moment.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘It is essential that we stop worrying about money and stop resenting our bills.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘No person, no place, and no thing has any power over us, for ‘we’ are the only thinkers in our mind. When we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘Know that you are always safe. And also know that it’s possible to move from the old to the new, easily and peacefully.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘We are each responsible for all of our experiences.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘If I want to believe that life is lonely and that nobody loves me, then that is what I will find in my world.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘Every thought we think is creating our future.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘If we are willing to do the mental work, almost anything can be healed.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘Forgiveness is for yourself because it frees you. It lets you out of that prison you put yourself in.’ ~ Louise L. Hay
- ‘Remember, in the vast infinity of life, all is perfect, whole and complete… and so are you.’ ~ Louise L. Hay